June 19, 2007
Redesigned HCTRA Website Offers Enhanced Features
Two webpages - www.hctra.com and www.eztagstore.com have merged into one site, http://www.hctra.org/. The merger of the Harris County Toll Road Authority's informational website and online EZ Account store makes it easier for customers to manage their accounts and get the information they need about the Toll Road Authority - all in one location.
The redesigned site was introduced in late April 2007 and offers:
- Shortcuts on the homepage to the most common features on the site
- Simple account summary on the first page of the online account
- Added security features
- The ability to check EZ Account order status
- A summary of transactions by type, vehicle, time period - you name it, the choice is yours!
The new site offers improved navigation, a site search engine (powered by Google), easier-to-use toll system map and printer-friendly downloads.
Many of the same features you enjoyed with the old EZ TAG Store website are still available on the new site, in one of four account section tabs:Account Activity:
- includes transactions (with filtering)
- yearly summary
- receipts and monthly invoices (for larger, company accounts)
- change or update your user name
- e-mail address
- phone number and mailing address*
- payment information
- including designating a secondary or backup credit card
- EZ Account replenishment options
- the ability to opt in to or out of airport parking and using your EZ TAG on other Texas toll roads
- set your communications preferences such as e-mail notifications and airport parking receipts
- review and change your vehicle(s) information
- add/order a new EZ TAG or use our new feature, EZ Plate which allows you to add temporary or loaner vehicles to your account
- review the status of an EZ TAG order or make a one-time credit card or debit card payment
Of course you can always count on one of our friendly EZ TAG Customer Service representatives to assist you Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturdays 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at our store locations or via phone at (281) 875-EASY (3279).
* NOTE: To protect you and your EZ Account we do not allow first and last name or driver's license changes online. You must call Customer Service during regular business hours for these changes.